- 1 lb of cleaned, peeled and deveined raw shrimp.
- 8 tbsps of melted butter.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 packet of good seasons Italian all natural seasoning.
- 1 ½ lemon sliced into circles.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Pour the mixture of the melted butter and minced garlic in a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish.
Place the lemon slices over the butter then top with a layer of the shrimp.
Season with the italian seasoning and sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 15 minutes.