° Grated carrots)
° Flour: 2 cups
° Brown sugar: 1 cup
° Eggs: 3 (large)
° Vanilla spoon
° Baking powder spoon
° Cinnamon: 1 tablespoon
° Nuts (chopped)
° Orange zest: 1 teaspoon (grated)
° Corn oil: ¼ cup
LET’S DO IT:
1. To start the recipe, bring a bowl and put the sugar and oil in it. Using the electric whisk, whip them until you get a creamy texture.
2. It is important to add the eggs (one at a time) while continuing to beat.
3. You will want to add vanilla and orange zest and blend the ingredients for 5 minutes.
4. You can then add the flour little by little, alternating with the baking powder and cinnamon. And please add a pinch of salt, whisking constantly, until we get the cake batter.
5. Alright, you have to place the carrots and nuts. Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients until they overlap.
6. Once done, you can prepare a baking sheet and spread it with oil and put the cake mix on it.
7. In a medium temperature oven at 180 degrees, put the tray until the cake is completely baked.
8. The last thing you have to do is cool, chop and serve & ENJOY!!!