- 2lbs Chicken wings
- 2 T Butter
- 2 T Wheat Flour
- 6 C Chicken broth
- 1 tsp Bouillon cube
- 2 tsp Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion Powder, Celery Salt
- 1 T Canola oil
- Optional (1/2 C Mushrooms, Chopped Celery, and onions)
Season chicken with 1 tsp of seasonings. Toss to coat.
3. In the same skillet, deglaze the pan by scraping bits from the bottom. Add butter and flour to make the roux. Whisk until caramel-colored about 4-6 mins. (If using celery and onions, add them here and cook for 1 additional minute)
4. Add broth and remaining seasonings. Whisk once more until gravy is slightly thickened. Add 1/3 C water to thin if gravy is too thick.
5. Add chicken back to the pan, lower heat to medium-low. Cover and let simmer for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
One CommentLeave a Reply
Looks good supper tomorrow night.