- Olive oil
- Fettuccine noodles
- Minced garlic
- Chicken broth
- Whole milk
- Heavy whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, and a smidgen of nutmeg
- Parsley for that final flourish
How to Whip Up One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Sizzle the Shrimp: Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season your shrimp with salt and pepper and cook till they’re begging for attention—yes, when they curl up like a “C.”
- Shrimp Timeout: Remove the cooked shrimp and set aside for their grand re-entrance.
- Garlic Love: In that same skillet, toss in butter and minced garlic. Give it a half-minute sauté; just long enough for the garlic to whisper to the butter.
- Liquid Gold: Pour in chicken broth and whole milk. Stir until harmoniously blended.
- Pasta Time: Introduce the fettuccine noodles to the skillet. Cover and let simmer until the noodles are as tender as you like your love songs.
- Sauce It Up: Uncover, dial down the heat to medium and lavish with heavy whipping cream. Stir until the sauce starts to feel like velvet.
- Cheesy Goodness: Fold in Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and season again if your heart—or palate—so desires.
- Shrimp Encore: Toss the cooked shrimp back into the skillet. Ensure they’re generously coated in that luxurious sauce and perfectly mingled with the noodles.
- Final Flourish: A sprinkle of parsley for garnish, and voila! Your dish is ready for the spotlight.
There you have it, folks. Taste it, relish it, and if you’re moved to do so, drop a comment below to let me know how this gastronomic journey was for you. Cheers to good food and even better company!